Thank you for choosing Sattazahn Refuse Removal Inc. Below we have listed some guidelines for your refuse removal and recycling services(where mandated). We dispose of your waste in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
This area is being updated. Please check back again for updates. Thank you.
Residentail Service Guidelines:
- Please place your trash where our personnel can easily see it.
- Do not place anything near your trash that you do not want to be disposed of
- The services and charges are for trash generated only at the address on the invoice/statement
- Do not put out hot ashes. Ashes must be bagged or boxed.
- Please bag all of your trash if you are using a container larger than 65 gallons and have cans drained of water
- Waste Oil: Automotive oils, such as motor oil, transmission oil, power steering fluid, hydraulic oil etc., are not acceptable for curb side trash collection. Please contact us for collection or drop off of these fluids to be recycled.
- Electronic items are not acceptable. These items include: Televisons and Computer equipment.
- Ending Your Service: Please contact us to end your service and stop statements from being sent in the mail.
Commercial/Container Service Guidelines:
- Please make sure that we can easily access the container. Remove snow, vehicles, other items at least three feet from each side of container.
- Do not place anything near or on top of container that you do not want to be disposed of. We are not responsible for items left next to containers.
- Electronic items are not acceptable. These items include: Televisons and Computer Equipment
Other Internet Links:
Greater Lebanon Refuse Authority website